Implementation Project Manager
We’re looking for an implementation manager to join our client success team. This role is for someone who will advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing Watershed—including project implementation guidance, demonstration of key capabilities and features, hands-on JSON configuration, and answering questions on the latest Watershed best practices. This tech-savvy person is an outgoing, excellent communicator who understands the importance of providing exceptional client support and is great at handling details.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about contributing to the success of our clients through customer onboarding, support, and education.
The right person for this role manages technical implementations of Watershed. As part of the client success team, you’ll ensure clients have all the resources and advice they need to get started with Watershed as quickly as possible. In addition to assisting with technical setup, you’ll guide clients through the onboarding implementation process and provide ongoing product training and support that addresses clients’ unique business and learning objectives.
You’ll need to be able to understand complex and new technology. If you’re already familiar with corporate learning ecosystems, that’s a plus—but not a requirement. You’ll also need a general understanding of code and be able to offer support to configurable JSON elements in Watershed.
Remember, interacting with clients and industry partners also means you’re a public-facing representative for both our company and product. That means you must be adept at building a rapport with clients and industry partners as well as finding opportunities for expansion within existing relationships.
- At least 3 years of experience working with technical implementations in a software or SaaS company.
- At least 3 years of project management or customer support experience in a software or SaaS company.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting software problems (hands-on coding experience is a plus).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II will be a bonus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
As one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work, Watershed operates as a small company (about 17 people) within our parent company, Learning Technologies Group. We're building the world’s most powerful Learning Analytics Platform to help organizations prove the impact of their learning and training programs. We take our work seriously, but we also like to have fun together. We work hard, but we value you as a person and your life outside the office.
And our benefits are so great we call them BetterFits. From day one, we cover 100% of employees’ medical, dental, and vision coverage and offer flexible work hours and vacation, just to name a few.
We live by our six Core Values, which define everything about what Watershed is, how we work, and how we interact with each other. So, take the time to learn them and consider how they resonate with you. We expect you to come into every interaction with your work, your coworkers, and our clients with these six values top of mind.
SOUND INTERESTING? APPLY AND:
- Tell us why you want to work with us.
- Explain what you can bring to our team.
- Include your resume, portfolio, or whatever best represents your experience.
But come prepared because you can count on demonstrating your skills throughout the interview process.