Free eBook: Essentials of Learning Evaluation
Need a refresher on evaluation theories, help deciding which evaluation theories best suit your needs, or are simply interested in understanding how technology, xAPI, and measurement fit into the evaluation of learning? This ebook explains how you can effectively evaluate your learning and development process from design through implementation.
In this eBook, we'll:
- explore five learning evaluation models and methods and their usefulness to L&D departments, specifically
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Kaufman’s Five Levels of Evaluation
- Brinkerhoff Success Case Method
- Anderson’s Value of Learning
- Phillips’ ROI Model
- review emerging technologies that can support learning evaluation as well as relevant technological developments in other sectors, and
- Review Watershed’s seven-step guide that can help you implement an evaluation process to measure the impact of your learning programs.
This ebook is ideal for:
- L&D professionals who are new to learning evaluation and measurement;
- those who need a refresher on learning evaluation theories;
- those who need help deciding which learning evaluation theories best suit their needs; and/or
- those interested in understanding how technology, xAPI, and measurement fit into learning evaluation.