Learning analytics has a reputation for being complex and challenging. But what if you ignore the technicalities and look at the stories that data can tell? In this talk, we look at five ways global enterprises used their learning analytics platform to improve, adapt and transform areas of their business in very different circumstances.
In this session, we’ll be telling some of our favorite stories from some of the most inspirational L&D leaders we have the pleasure to work with. From responding to a crisis situation to demonstrating tangible results ($$$), all of these scenarios have one thing in common: informed decisions were made from the stories told by learning ecosystem data.
In this session you will learn:
- How learning analytics enabled a global enterprise to pivot, respond, and flourish in a crisis scenario to improve employee wellness
- Learning experience analytics. How to spot exceptional content (good and bad) using data, the lessons learned, and how to adapt and streamline your learning design as a result.
- What tangible, real-world insights look like in action (Level 4 Kirkpatrick). How do you measure the business impact of learning? A practical story of how L&D can prove its value using metrics.
- How to measure skills and competencies. The power of seeing your learning and performance data through a single lens.
- What areas of your learning ecosystem are being used? What’s performing, and what’s not?
Bill ConranVP of Strategy and Business Development, Watershed
As Watershed’s vice president of strategy and business development, Bill Conran focuses on evangelizing the message of utilizing analytics to improve the workforce. He is known for making complex solutions easy to understand and showing how software can create safer, more enjoyable organizations.