5 Steps to Start Using Learning Analytics [eGuide]
You need a solid foundation for learning analytics if you want to identify scrap learning, reduce corporate training costs, and discover skills gaps. And knowing how to effectively use learning analytics is a priority for many L&D professionals—but for many practitioners, simply getting started is the hardest part.
But, it’s easier than you might think. So, don’t let talk of advanced statistics, artificial intelligence, or prediction models intimidate you. There’s a lot you can do with simple metrics and the learning and performance data you have right now. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you get started with your own learning analytics program.
In this guide, we’ll:
- explore five steps to help you get started with learning analytics, which includes
- gathering learning data
- getting to know data
- operationalizing data
- exploring data
- using learning data to improve programs
- explain technologies to support your learning analytics program, and
- help you choose the right approach for your program.
This guide is ideal for:
- L&D professionals who are new to learning analytics
- those who need a refresher on learning analytics
- those who need help deciding on the right approaches and methods
- those interested in understanding how technology, xAPI, and measurement fit into learning analytics
Complete the form to access the eGuide.