Our fifth annual “Measuring the Business Impact of Learning” survey opened this week—and we need your help! This year’s survey, which is held in partnership with LEO Learning, benchmarks L&D responses to learning measurement and impact.
What does this year’s learning measurement survey cover?
In a year that has seen global transformation of learning and development, this survey aims to gain insight into the changing priorities, technologies, and strategy focuses within the L&D community. As a result, the survey includes new questions about remote working and learning challenges resulting from COVID-19.
With results from the last four years showing ever-changing priorities and an increasing focus on the impact of data on learning strategy, this year’s survey aims to uncover a range of insights from learning professionals, including:
- The importance of Big Data in learning
- Strategies and plans for measuring the business impact of learning
- Executive pressure and organizational priorities
- Roadblocks, technologies, and budgets
- Vendor relationship management
What’s in it for you?
Organizations that take part in our short survey can expect:
- the ability to see live results as soon as the response is submitted
- immediate access to a measurement toolkit—including:
- how-to guides on measurement strategy and implementing learning analytics,
- last year’s report, and
- a free Essentials LRS account to start gathering data
- early access to the 2020 research report when it launches early next year with the results report being published in early 2021.
About the author
Lizelle Holstein is passionate about using insights from data and analytics to help change the world of corporate learning and development.
Subscribe to our blog